Contributions and Support
Our nonsectarian site is not connected with any religious groups or organizations.
Donations and contributions of any size are welcome. If you would like to become a Friend of Bible and Interpretation and support its goals and philosophy, you may send donations through Paypal.
Search This Site:
Most Visited for the Week
- Counting and Weighing: On the Role of Intuition in Philology and Linguistics, with Some Thoughts on Linguistic Comments by R. E. Friedman in The Exodus
- The Deuteronomistic History and Israel's Kings
- Understanding David and Jonathan
- The Serpent in the Garden of Eden and its Background
- When Hobby Lobby Tours the Holy Land: The Back Story of Passages, Museum of the Bible’s Christian Zionist Pilgrimage
Topics of Interest
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation