Most Visited Articles - December 2010
- "LOOTING THE HOLY LAND" OR PILLAGING THE TRUTH?
By Israel Finkelstein
- Is This Not the Carpenter: A Question of Historicity?
By Thomas L. Thompson and Thomas S. Verenna
- The No-man's-land of Biblical Studies: Isn't it odd?
By Tim Bulkeley
- Did Anyone Believe in One God before the Greeks?
By Richard S. Hess
- Six Anti-Secularist Themes: Deconstructing Religionist Rhetorical Weaponry
By Hector Avalos
- National Geographic's Jesus the Man-A Review
By Paul Anderson
- Tel Hazor Excavations: Highlights from Recent Seasons
By Jennie R. Ebeling
- The Ten Lost Tribes: Why Did Many Look for Them? And Why Some Still Do
By Zvi Ben-Dor Benite
- Looting the Holy Land
By Joe Zias
- Elitism, Colonialism, and the Independence of Biblical Studies: Reflections on the Lemche-Avalos Debate
By Roland Boer
Search This Site:
Most Visited for the Week
Topics of Interest
- Teaching the Bible in Public Schools and Higher Ed
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation