Most Visited Articles - December 2011
- The New Testament Scholar Who Stole Christmas?
By James F. McGrath
- "The End of Biblical Minimalism?"
By Philip Davies
- Biblical Tamar: Excavations 2005-2009 (PDF File)
- Forget About Noah's Ark; There Was No Worldwide Flood
By Robert R. Cargill
- The Modern Doctrine of the Hebrew Bible's Hebrew-ness
By Alan T. Levenson
- Slavery, Abolitionism and the Ethics of Biblical Scholarship: Reflections about Ethical Deflections
By Hector Avalos
- Who Were the Magi?
By Jay Williams
- King David: A Biography
By Steven McKenzie
- Orah's Story
By Jennie R. Ebeling
- Some Thoughts on "Silent Night"
By James D. Tabor
Search This Site:
Most Visited for the Week
Topics of Interest
- Teaching the Bible in Public Schools and Higher Ed
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation