Most Visited Articles - January 2011
- What's Not so Secular about Introductions to the Bible?
By Hector Avalos
- The No-man's-land of Biblical Studies: Isn't it odd?
By Tim Bulkeley
- "LOOTING THE HOLY LAND" OR PILLAGING THE TRUTH?
- Creation, Science, and Genesis?
By Charles David Isbell
- Why Christians Should Adopt the BCE/CE Dating System
By Robert R. Cargill
- Biblical Tamar: Excavations 2005-2009 (PDF File)
[View as HTML]
- Is This Not the Carpenter: A Question of Historicity?
By Thomas L. Thompson and Thomas S. Verenna
- From the Seal of a Seer to an Inscribed Game Board: A Catalog of Eleven Early Alphabetic Inscriptions Recently Discovered in Egypt and Palestine
By Gordon J. Hamilton
- Forget about Noah's Ark; There Was No Worldwide Flood
By Robert R. Cargill, Ph.D.
- Update on Mt. Zion
By James D. Tabor
Search This Site:
Most Visited for the Week
- The Final Days of Jesus and the Realities of Roman Capital Punishment: What Happened to All Those Bodies?
- Understanding David and Jonathan
- The Serpent in the Garden of Eden and its Background
- The Deuteronomistic History and Israel's Kings
- Bethsaida and the Ministry of Jesus around the Sea of Galilee
Topics of Interest
- Teaching the Bible in Public Schools and Higher Ed
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation