Most Visited Articles - July 2009
- Whose Bible? Anyone's?
By Philip Davies
- The Persian Period and the Origins of Israel: Beyond the "Myths"
By Efrain Velazquez II
- On the Insignificance and the Abuse of the Copper Scroll
By Robert R. Cargill, Ph.D.
- Observing the Ossuary
By Paul Flesher
- Inter-Jewish Conflict and the Passion of Jesus
By Anthony J. Tomasino
- Jesus Projects and a Different Kind of Minimalism (Perhaps)
By James Crossley
- The First One Hundred Years of Christianity in Jerusalem
By Elizabeth McNamer
- On Scholarly Conduct
By Mark Goodacre
- The Gospel according to John (or is it Ch'an?)
By Jay Williams
- The Fortress at Qumran: A History of Interpretation
By Robert R. Cargill
Search This Site:
Most Visited for the Week
Topics of Interest
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation