Most Visited Articles - March 2012
- A Preliminary Report of a 1st Century Tomb
By James Tabor
- Imagining a Secular Translation of the New Testament
By Zeba Crook
- Forget about Noah’s Ark; There Was No Worldwide Flood
By Robert R. Cargill, Ph.D.
- Your Mother was a Hittite and Your Father an Amorite
By Thomas L. Thompson
- Biblical Tamar: Excavations 2005-2009 (PDF File)
[View as HTML]
- Why We Must Treat the Bible No Differently Than Any Other Book
By James A. Metzger
- A Perfume Flask or a Fish?
By James Tabor
- Regarding Magness and Talpiot
By Kevin Kilty and Mark Elliott
- The Ossuary of James the Brother of Jesus: From Trial to Truth?
By Paul V.M. Flesher
By Ekaterini G. Tsalampouni
Search This Site:
Most Visited for the Week
- Finding Jesus, Raising Lazarus: Climax or Prequel?
- Why Christians Should Adopt the BCE/CE Dating System
- Wandering in the Desert?: A Review of Charles R. Krahmalkov’s “The Chief of Miners Mashe/Moshe, the Historical Moses”
- Explaining Bias and the History of Modern Biblical Scholarship
Topics of Interest
- Tombs at Talpiot
- Television Specials about the Bible
- Scholars, Frauds, the Media and the Public
- Essays on BAR from Bible and Interpretation
- Essays on Minimalism from
Bible and Interpretation
- Final Reports onthe Yehoash Inscription and James Ossuary from the Israeli Antiquities Authority.
- Essays on the James Ossuary and the Temple Tablet from Bible and Interpretation